DEPLOY Plenary Workshop 2009
DEPLOY Plenary Technical Workshop October 21-23 2009
Long papers (30 minutes presentation)
- Anton Tarasyuk, Elena Troubitsyna and Linas Laibinis - Integrating Reliability Assessment into Formal Development by Refinement
- Alexei Iliasov - On Event-B and Control Flow / Alexei Iliasov, Fernando Luís Dotti and Alexander Romanovsky - Structuring Speciﬁcations with Modes
- Jens Bendisposto and Michael Leuschel - Proof Assisted Model Checking for B
- Vitaly Kozyura and Andreas Roth - Generation of Gluing Invariants for Checking Local Enforceability of Message Choreographies
- Zoe Andrews - Towards a Stochastic Event-B for Designing Dependable Systems
- Jeremy Bryans, J. S. Fitzgerald, Alexander Romanovsky and Andreas Roth - An Adaptation of the Time Constraint Pattern for Modelling Consistency in Business Information Systems
- Manuel Mazzara and Nicola Dragoni - A Formal Semantics for the WS-BPEL Recovery Framework: The pi-Calculus Way
- Andrew Edmunds and Michael Butler - A Code Generation Example for Event-B: A Shared Channel with Concurrent Read/Writers
Short papers (15 minutes presentation)
- Renato Alexandre Silva and Carine Pascal - Event-B Model Decomposition: A-style vs. B-style
- Christophe Ponsard, Renaud Delandtsheer and Arnaud Michot. Towards Event-B Metric Support in RODIN
- Colin Snook. First Models of a Safe System
- Marta Plaska. Towards Event-B Specification Metrics
- Zoe Andrews
- Budi Arief
- Anirban Bhattacharyya
- Pontus Boström
- Jeremy Bryans
- Joey Coleman
- Fredrik Degerlund
- Renaud De Landtsheer
- Rainer Gmehlich
- Stefan Hallerstede
- Son Hoang
- Alexei Iliasov
- Kenneth Pierce
- Marta Plaska
- Steve Riddle
- Sanae Saadaoui
- Matthias Schmalz
- Anton Tarasyuk
Call for Papers
The second DEPLOY annual plenary meeting will be held this year from 21st to 23rd of October in Aix-en-Provence, France. The main difference with respect to the past meeting will be in a significant amount of time dedicated to technical presentations of conference-like papers. We invite all the academic and industrial partners to submit papers about the work they carried out inside the DEPLOY project.
We expect to have submissions belonging to the following categories and we will give to any of these a space proportional to the number of papers received:
- Full Original Papers (FOP): these works have to be never submitted before to any other workshop/conference/journal but they have to be about ideas that have passed their seminal form. We suggest these papers to be contained in 12 pages LNCS format.
- Full Published Papers (FPP): these papers can have already been published in any workshop/conference proceedings or journal but the authors intend to submit them again for educative or promotional purposes inside the DEPLOY community. Copyright is not an issue since the work will not be formally published and the presentation will remain internal to the project. We suggest these papers to be contained in 15 pages LNCS format.
- Short Abstract Papers (SAP): these papers present unpublished ideas that are still in their seminal form and want to be presented by the authors to receive feedback before going on with proper full papers. We expect these papers to be presented in a known/unknown form with a number of open questions for discussion. We suggest these papers to be contained in 6 pages LNCS format.
- Tool Demo Papers (TDP): these papers present works done on tools. A demo is thus expected. We suggest these papers to be contained in 6 pages LNCS format.
The papers should be submitted electronically via the EasyChair website: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dtw09 If there is any problem during submission please contact Manuel Mazzara firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers should be formatted acording the LNCS format. You can find the LNCS format guidelines at: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-7-72376-0
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by the committee members and a team of co-reviewers. Please specify if the contents of your paper are confidential. Confidential papers will only be reviewed by internal DEPLOY project members and will not be published.
Please note that the DEPLOY plenary meeting is a DEPLOY internal event. Therefore we can only accept papers from official DEPLOY members.
We understand that it is not always possible to share your work freely. Please mark your paper according to the following classification, so that we can make sure that your confidentiality concerns can be addressed:
Public: The paper may be reviewed by non-Deploy experts.
Reserved: Technically not confidential, but some restrictions apply. The organizing committee will contact you to address your situation.
Confidential: The paper will only shared with people who committed to the Deploy non-disclosure agreements. Upon your request, we can limit access to the program committee.
Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.
There will be a post-workshop version of the papers to submit. We will publish a proceedings of the workshop as a Technical Report at the Newcastle CS school.
Authors may opt out to publishing their work. In fact, those papers marked as confidential will not be published, unless the authors specifically request this or submit an alternate version.
- 11th September 2009: Submission of papers
- 9th October 2009: Notification of acceptance
- 21st-23rd October 2009: DEPLOY Plenary Technical Workshop in Aix-en-Provence
- Michael Jastram - Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, Germany
- Linas Laibinis - Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Felix Lösch - Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany
- Manuel Mazzara - University of Newcastle, UK
Call for Reviewers
An internal event like the DEPLOY annual plenary meeting is an excellent opportunity for aspiring researchers to get actively involved in the review process. We are seeking scholars interested in serving on our volunteer Editorial Review Board. We are happy to accept Ph.D. students and post docs to complement our more experienced reviewers.
The papers to be reviewed will be available after 11/09/09, and the reviews must be completed by 30/09/09.
If interested, please contact email@example.com.