Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:09, 18 March 2011 by (→Industrial Projects and Research Projects using Event-B: added Systerel)
Industrial Projects and Research Projects using Event-B
- In the Deploy Project several industrial partners are using Event-B and Rodin on deployment projects:
- Bosch are working on a cruise control system
- Siemens Transportation are working on train control and signalling systems
- Space Systems Finland are working on part of the BepiColombo space probe
- SAP are working on analysis of business choreography models
- Systerel are working on railways and aerospace applications
- DIR 41 Case Study - How Event-B Can Improve an Industrial System Specification
- Christophe Metayer and Mathieu Clabaut
- Abstract State Machine, B and Z 2008, Springer Verlag, LNCS 5238
- Formal Data Validation - Formal Techniques Applied to Verification of Data Properties.
- Mathieu Clabaut, Christophe Metayer, and Éric Morand
- Embedded Real Time Software and Systems 2010, Toulouse.
- AeS Group in Brazil are using Event-B and Rodin on Railway related projects:
- Analysis of deadman control for trains
- Analysis of a safety critical hardware verification function (by software)
- Requirements adaptation
- Validation of Formal Specification
- Also, internship positions are open to work in industry applying Formal Methods. Please contact Dinho (email@example.com) or Thiago (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss about ongoing projects
- Steve Wright, Kerstin Eder and Henk Muller are using Event-B at XMOS Ltd in Bristol under a KTS (Grant EP/H500316/1), applying the methods of the MIDAS project to the XCore embedded microprocessor.
If you are using Event-B and Rodin on an industrial or research project, please feel free to add a short description and a link to this page.