Rodin Platform 3.0 Release Notes
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 12:53, 5 September 2013 by (Link to migration guide)
Rodin 3.0 is planned for end of September 2013.
It will contain:
- Prepare for migration to Eclipse 4
- Stronger AST Library
- Stronger sequent prover
- Refactoring of the core production to features
- Parent-child relationship moved appart from UI to the EventB core [ see Element Hierarchy Extension Point & Library ]
- Refactor the keyboard plug-in to separate UI from ASCII/Math translation
- Refactor the statistics view to handle other kinds of "ElementNode"s (than just Context and Machine Root)
For developers, there are API evolutions, see Rodin 3.0 Plug-in Migration Guide.
N.B. Release notes are commented in this page.