Rodin Platform 3.0 Release Notes
Rodin 3.0 IS NOT YET AVAILABLE This release is planned for beginning of 2014.
THIS PAGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RODIN 3.0 IS RELEASED
For developers, there are API evolutions, see Rodin 3.0 Plug-in Migration Guide.
What's New in Rodin 3.0?
- General Interface
- Consolidation of the Rodin Editor.
- Changes for plugin-developers
Stronger sequent prover
Parent-child relationship enforcement
Parent-child relationship were moved appart from UI to the EventB core. A dedicated page Element Hierarchy Extension Point & Library exist and documents the performed changes.
Requirements - Compatibility
- Configurations supported (and for which binaries are provided)
- Linux 32-bit
- Linux 64-bit
- Windows 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit
- Mac 64-bit
- You need to have a Java JRE (6.0 or later) installed on your computer. The Rodin product will not work with a previous version. To run Rodin 64-bit, you need a 64-bit JRE.
- To enhance your proving experience, the eclipse font settings (size, aspect...) are available from the preferences (General > Appearance > Colors and Fonts > Rodin). These settings allow you to modify the properties set on the Event-B Keyboard Text Font which is used in many views of the Proving UI. However, to enjoy these functionnalities, you need to install the Brave Sans Mono font on your system. You can download this font from the link here.
TODO: VERIFY/COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE
TODO: Inform here of some specific system requirements
TODO: Link to the external page for plug-ins
Link of the form:
TODO: Add here a link to download the platform.
TODO: Add here a list of the fixed bugs.
TODO: COPY KNOWN ISSUES FROM PREVIOUS PAGES / VERIFY
TODO: Add here a link to the SourceForge Bugs page, after filtering bugs (Assignee Any, Status Open, Category Any, Group 1.2).
Since Rodin is continuously maintained, several unsoundness bugs which have been encountered were investigated and fixed. However, despite the total commitment of our teams to ensure the soundness of the platform, some unexpected and unknown soundness issues could remain. We would be grateful if you would report these issues to the development mailing list.
Rodin Platform up to rxxxx.
Developer Release date : dd/mm/yyyy.
User Release date : dd/mm/yyyy.