Rodin Platform Releases
From Event-BJump to navigationJump to search
- The Rodin platform is released every 3 months.
- Each release is announced on the Devel mailing list. Two days later, the information is broadcast on the Announce and User mailing lists.
- The Eclipse versioning policy is enforced.
- The code is frozen during the 2 weeks preceding each release.
- The optional plug-ins shall strive to meet the release date: the release will not be held back.
- The news related to the optional plug-ins are spread on the Announce and User mailing lists.
Select a version from the list below to see the release notes for it.
|Version||Scheduled Release Date|