Revision as of 11:46, 1 December 2010 by imported>Tommy
- The Rodin platform is released every 3 months.
- The code is frozen during the 2 weeks preceding each release.
- Each release is announced on the Devel mailing list. Two days later, the information is broadcast on the Announce and User mailing lists.
- The Eclipse versioning policy is enforced.
- The optional plug-ins shall strive to meet the release date: the release will not be held back.
- The news related to the optional plug-ins are spread on the Announce and User mailing lists.
- A wiki page is dedicated to each release. Select a version from the lists below to see the corresponding release notes.
- The maintainers of the optional plug-ins shall update the External Plug-ins section of the release notes (plug-in version, link to the plug-in documentation) once they have ensured the compatibility of their plug-ins with the Rodin platform.
- The maintainers indicate the release plan for their optional plug-ins on this page. Please use on time and delayed keywords for the scheduled status.
- To indicate that the plug-in will be released on the platform's release date, please use the following template :
|[[My plug-in info page link | My plug-in]] || 0.9b || <span style="color:#006400">on time</span> || || email@example.com
- To indicate that the plug-in will be released at a later date, please use the following template:
|[[My second plug-in link | My plug-in 2]] || 4.2 || <span style="color:#8B4513">delayed</span> || <span style="color:#8B4513"> dd/mm/yyy </span> || firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that this table will be upgraded as soon as the upcoming version of the platform is out.
||Scheduled Release Date
Upcoming compatible plug-ins