Rodin Platform Releases
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:11, 21 June 2012 by
|Version||Scheduled Release Date|
|2.6||end July 2012|
|2.7/3.0||end October 2012|
|3.0 (if 2.7 is released)||end January 2013|
- The Rodin platform is released every 3 months.
- The code is frozen during the 2 weeks preceding each release.
- Each release is announced on the Devel mailing list. Two days later, the information is broadcasted on the Announce and User mailing lists.
- The Eclipse versioning policy is enforced.
- The optional plug-ins shall strive to meet the release date: the release will not be held back.
- The news related to the optional plug-ins are spread on the Announce and User mailing lists.
- A wiki page is dedicated to each release. Select a version from the lists below to see the corresponding release notes.
- The maintainers of the optional plug-ins shall update the External Plug-ins page of the concerned release once they have ensured the compatibility of their plug-ins with the Rodin platform.
- To indicate that the plug-in is released and compatible with the current platform, please use the following template:
| [[Image:My_plug-in_logo|30px]] || [[My plug-in info page link | My plug-in]] || version || <span style="color:#006400">available</span> || || contact address || Additional notes about the plugin
- To indicate that the plug-in is not yet available and will be released at a later date, please use the following template:
| [[Image:My_plug-in_logo|30px]] || [[My plug-in info page link | My plug-in]] || version || <span style="color:#8B4513"> not available</span> || expected_release_date || contact address || Additional notes
- To indicate that the plug-in is no longer maintained for the next version:
| [[Image:My_plug-in_logo|30px]] || [[My plug-in info page link | My plug-in]] || version || <span style="color:#FF0000">not maintained</span> || || contact address|| Additional notes
- The compatibility is preserved upwardly throught model and proof upward compatibility. However, this compatibility is ensured on models and proofs (not on plaform preferences, etc.).
Also, only the latest version is maintained (i.e. there is no maintenance on old releases).