- 1 Book: Modeling in Event-B: System and Software Engineering by Jean-Raymond Abrial
- 2 Event-B Language Documentation
- 3 Modelling Tips
- 4 Proving Tips
- 5 Miscellaneous
Book: Modeling in Event-B: System and Software Engineering by Jean-Raymond Abrial
More information about the book is at Cambridge University Press website.
The Event-B introduced in Abrial's book in some ways differs from the Event-B implemented by Rodin. Some of those differences are listed here.
Sample Chapters of the Book
These are available at event-b.org.
Slides and Rodin Platform archives of the developments corresponding to chapters of the books
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Controlling Cars on a Bridge
- Chapter 3: A Mechanical Press Controller
- Chapter 4: File Transfer Protocol
- Chapter 6: The Bounded Re-transmission Protocol
- Chapter 7: Concurrent Program Development
- Chapter 8: Electronic Circuits Development
- Chapter 10: Leader Election on a Ring-shaped Network
- Chapter 11: Synchronizing Processes on a Tree Network
- Chapter 12: Routing Algorithm for Mobile Agent
- Chapter 13: The Leader Election Protocol (IEEE1394)
- Chapter 15: Sequential Program Development
- Chapter 16: Location Access Controller
- Chapter 17: Train System
Event-B Language Documentation
Draft book by Ken Robinson: System Modelling & Design Using Event-B.
Concise Summary of the Event B mathematical toolkit by Ken Robinson
Event B Reference Card by Ken Robinson
- Jean-Raymond Abrial, "Faultless Systems: Yes We Can!," Computer, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 30-36, Sept. 2009, doi:10.1109/MC.2009.283.