For developer support, see Rodin Developer Support
Rodin Plug-in Documentation
- Text Editor augments the standard structured editor of Rodin with a text editor.
- Records provide structured types for Event-B.
- UML-B provides a 'UML-like' graphical front end for Event-B.
- Parallel Composition using Event-B allows the composition of machines through events for Event-B.
- Decomposition Plug-in allows the decomposition of Event-B machines/contexts (shared variables (A-style) and shared events decomposition (B-style))
- Refactoring Framework allows the refactoring of elements that are part of file (and also on related files).
- Rose (Structured) Editor a model structured editor.
- Flows plug-in allows the addition of control flow to a machine.
- Modularisation Plug-in provides a mechanism for constructing and proving modular developments.
- Mode/FT Views plug-in brings modelling of modal and fault tolerance features.
- Team-based development enables Event-B models to be stored in a shared repository (e.g. SVN).
- ProB is an animator and model checker for the B-Method,
- AnimB is an animator for the Rodin platform,
- UML-B - Statemachine Animation provides an animation (using Pro-B) of UML-B State-machines,
- ReqsManagement offer supports for requirements management.
- B2Latex allows to typeset an event-B model with latex,
Theory and Proof
- Theory Plug-in provides capabilities to extend the Event-B mathematical language and the Rodin proving infrastructure.
- Proof Purger offers to delete unused proofs.
- Proof Skeleton View displays the skeleton of existing proofs.
- SMT Plug-in provides interface for SMT solvers.
- Relevance Filter Plug-in Uses heuristics to filter hypotheses shown to the prover
- Multitasking code generation supports generation of multi-tasking Ada code from Event-B.
- B2C translates Event-B models to C source code, which may then be compiled using external C development tools.
- Group Refinement changes the set of refinement laws for one refinement step to facilitate a case of atomicity refinement.
- Model Critic is an extension using the Epsilon scripting language to analyse Event-B models
- Feature Composition Plug-in allows the composition of Event-B features (machines|contexts) and helps the user in resolving conflicts before composition.
- Feature Modelling Tool (prototype) can be used to build feature models for product lines and configure these to generate product line members.
- Pattern allows the reusing of existing models within a development in order to save the modelling and proving effort.
- Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationProject Diagram displays the diagram of a Rodin project.
Rodin Plug-in Tutorials
- UML-B Tutorial
- Requirements Tutorial,
- Flash Animation Tutorial with animB and Adobe CS3.
- Modularisation Tutorial