Event-B XText Front-end User Guide
IMPORTANT: Event-B XText Front-end is now developed into extended Event-B (XEvent-B).
The complete Event-B XText Front-end User Guide is available as pdf here. Some important information is listed below.
The Event-B XText front-end provides text editors for XContexts and and XMachines which then compiled automatically to Event-B contexts and machines.
For more details about the principles of this editor, see the Event-B XText Front-end page.
- Before install the Event-B XText front-end, you need to add the XText update site (http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/xtext/updates/composite/releases/) as an additional software site.
- The Event-B XText front-end is available as a separate plug-in from the main Rodin update site (under 'Editors' category)
- Currently, Event-B XText front-end ONLY supports "standard" Event-B machines and contexts.
- Since the XContexts and XMachines are compiled to the Rodin files, the corresponding Rodin contexts and machines will be OVER-WRITTEN. Any changes in the Rodin files will not be lost.
- DO NOT USE the Event-B XText Front-end if you use modelling plug-ins such as iUML-B state-machines and class-diagrams, as the additional modelling elements will be over-written.
- Converting to XText: Currently, the "extended" attribute of events are not serialised.