Generic Instantiation User Guide
Generic Instantiation tool is developed by Yokohama Research Laboratory, Hitachi Ltd. (YRL), ETH Zurich (ETHZ) and Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd (HIL) for Event-B as a Plug-in for the RODIN platform
The Generic Instantiation plug-in provides supports for instantiating an Event-B Models by providing concrete values for carrier sets and constants.
Installing and Updating
The plug-in is available through the following Eclipse update site: http://gen-inst.sourceforge.net/updates
More information about the plug-in can be found in the User Guide.
The project is hosted on sourceforge at the project homepage
- Proof of Obligation integration to Generic Instantiation file:
- PO coloring:
Gray scale coloring of already proven PO’s as part of the instantiated Machines
- Navigation functionality for GI file
- Pretty print for GI file
- Compatibility upgrade for Rodin 3.0.x
- Generic Instantiation (GI) files for storing information about generic instantiation.
- Wizard for creating GI files.
- Editor for GI files.
- Static checker for GI files.
- Performing generic instantiation by creating a new project based on a source project and generic instantiation files.