Modularisation Plug-in Installation Instructions
The plug-in works with the platform version 1.1RC1 or higher.
The modularisation plug-in is installed as follows:
- Go to Help/Software Updates
- Go into Available software tab
- Click Add Site
- the site url is: http://iliasov.org/modplugin
- In the software list window, select the modularisation plug-in and hit Install
- Go through the dialogs and confirm platform restart at the end
Now you should have the plug-in up and running. One thing that would indicate a successful plug-in installation is the "I" icon on the top of the project explorer view. This is a shortcut for adding new interface components.
Please note that this an initial version of plug-in and many required features are not supported. Very little testing has been done so it is very likely to have a substantial number of bugs.
Please see Modularisation Plug-in Release Notes for version-specific notes and known limitations.