Requirements Telco, October 2008
Please add or edit the topics for the Requirements Telco, to be held in October 2008. Please add possible dates / times of the telco as well.
The Organizer is Michael Jastram.
Our overall goal is to find a method / notation for capturing requirements that allows traceability between the requirements and an Event-B Specification.
Please add your name here if you are interested in attending the Telco:
- Michael J.
Time of Telco
October 23rd, 14:00 CET
- Michael J: Objective of Meeting
- Enable RE in the context of EventB-Modelling, specifically traceability between requirements and EventB-Specifications, to allow reasoning about the system.
- KAOS is one possible candidate of such an RE-method
- Christophe: Presentation of research regarding KAOS
- Specifically: mapping EventB and KAOS
- Michael: Experience with modelling the SAP Mini-Pilot with KAOS
- Please see the BSCW-Slides: http://bscw.cs.ncl.ac.uk/bscw/bscw.cgi/89148
- Brainstorming: Can we realize our Objective with KAOS?
- Discussion on how to proceed from here