iUML-B is a collection of diagrammatic editors for Event-B. The diagrams are contained within the machines they contribute to and are used to elaborate the machine and its content with extra model features.
- Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationState-machine diagrams a hierarchical state-machine diagram editor which can be used to impose sequential ordering to your events. An animator is also provided to visualise the progress of the state-machine.
- Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationClass diagrams a class diagram editor which can be used to define data entities and their relationships and to lift behaviour based on data sets.
- iUML-B Class-diagrams Lecture : Lecture slides on the use of iUML-B Class-diagrams
- iUML-B State-machines Lecture : Lecture slides on the use of iUML-B State-machines.
- iUML-B Class-diagrams Tutorial : A tutorial on the use of iUML-B Class-diagrams.
- iUML-B State-machines Tutorial : A tutorial on the use of iUML-B State-machines.
- iUML-B Modelling a control system : Some guidelines on modelling styles for a control system