< Template:NewsJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 12:40, 30 May 2013 by
- 10/10/09: New Flows and Modularisation plug-in pages
- 15/09/09: The Wiki search has changed to GoogleSiteSearch
- 29/07/09: DEPLOY Plenary Meeting 2009 - Call for Papers
- 22/07/09: Three new examples added since June.
- 01/07/09: Rodin platform 1.0.0 released (changelog)
- July/09: New page about Event Model Decomposition
- 18/06/09: Rodin Workshop Programme announced
- 15/07/09: Rodin Plug-in Development Tutorial, University of Southampton
- 16-17/07/09: Rodin User and Developer Workshop, University of Southampton
- 18/03/09: Rodin application to GSoC rejected
- 17/03/09: Rodin User and Developer Workshop, 16+17 July 2009 announced
- 13/03/09: Rodin registered as a GSoC applicant
- 11/03/09: Anyone can now create their own account and edit this wiki
- 09/03/09: New page for Rodin application to GSoC 2009
- 06/03/09: New page about Auto-Completion Design
- 03/03/09: New page and documentation about Composition Plug-in
- 03/03/09: New and updated page about indexing
- 18/02/09: Rodin platform 0.9.2.1 released (changelog)
- 12/01/08: Event-B Examples page initiated.
- 05/01/08: Mailing lists are now operational.
- 11/12/08: Pages related to indexing topic (see also  & )
- 11/12/08: EMF framework for Event-B proposal
- 10/12/08: Proof Purger documentation and design
- 11/11/08: Update of Current Developments (// composition & Refactoring)
- 02/11/08: Release of Rodin platform 0.9 (changelog).
- 28/10/08: Developer documentation on accessing projects and elements.
- 28/10/08: Developer documentation for accessing proof obligations.
- 14/10/08: A Requirements-Telco is currently being organized.
- 03/10/08: Page about merging proof created. Single view updated.
- 29/09/08: Scenarios for Team-based Development created. Talk page populated.
- 26/09/08: Current Developments is being updated to track the work being done.
- 25/09/08: Proof Manager updated as well as some other parts of Rodin Developer Support.