From Event-BJump to navigationJump to search
For developer support, see Rodin Developer Support
Rodin Plug-in Documentation
- Text Editor augments the standard structured editor of Rodin with a text editor.
- Rodin Editor augments the standard structured editor of Rodin with a structured text based editor.
- CamilleX (formerly XEvent-B) with support for text editors and modelling mechanisms such as machine inclusion.
- Records provide structured types for Event-B.
- UML-B provides a 'UML-like' graphical front end for Event-B.
- Parallel Composition using Event-B allows the composition of machines through events for Event-B.
- Decomposition Plug-in allows the decomposition of Event-B machines/contexts (shared variables (A-style) and shared events decomposition (B-style))
- Refactoring Framework allows the refactoring of elements that are part of file (and also on related files).
- Rose (Structured) Editor a model structured editor.
- Flows plug-in allows the addition of control flow to a machine.
- Modularisation Plug-in provides a mechanism for constructing and proving modular developments.
- Mode/FT Views plug-in brings modelling of modal and fault tolerance features.
- Team-based development enables Event-B models to be stored in a shared repository (e.g. SVN).
- Qualitative Probability provides supports for reasoning about termination with probability 1 (almost-certain termination).
- ProB is an animator and model checker for the B-Method,
- AnimB is an animator for the Rodin platform,
- UML-B - Statemachine Animation provides an animation (using Pro-B) of UML-B State-machines,
- BMotion Studio a visual editor which enables the developer of a formal model to set-up easily a domain specific visualization.
- ProR supports integration of natural language requirements and Event-B models.
- B2Latex allows to typeset an event-B model with latex,
Theory and Proof
- Isabelle for Rodin: Prove proof obligations with Isabelle/HOL. Export proof obligations to Isabelle/HOL theories.
- Theory Plug-in provides capabilities to extend the Event-B mathematical language and the Rodin proving infrastructure.
- Proof Purger offers to delete unused proofs.
- Proof Skeleton View displays the skeleton of existing proofs.
- SMT Plug-in provides interface for SMT solvers.
- Relevance Filter Plug-in Uses heuristics to filter hypotheses shown to the prover
- EventB2Java generates JML-specified Java implementations of Event-B models. Contributions by Néstor Cataño, Tim Wahls, Camilo Rueda and Víctor Rivera.
- EventB2JML translates Event-B machines to JML-specified Java abstract classes. Contributions by Néstor Cataño, Tim Wahls, Camilo Rueda and Víctor Rivera.
- EventB2Dafny translates Event-B proof-obligations into the input language of Dafny. Developed by Néstor Cataño.
- EventB2SQL translates Event-B machines to Java implementations that make the state of a machine persistent by storing it in a database.
- EB2ALL (Beta Version) supports automatic code generation from Event-B to C, C++, Java and C#.
- Tasking Event-B supports generation of multi-tasking Java, Ada, and OpenMP C code from Event-B.
- B2C translates Event-B models to C source code, which may then be compiled using external C development tools.
- EHDL The plug-in enables VHDL code generation from formal Event-B models automatically.
- Group Refinement changes the set of refinement laws for one refinement step to facilitate a case of atomicity refinement.
- Model Critic is an extension using the Epsilon scripting language to analyse Event-B models
- Feature Composition Plug-in allows the composition of Event-B features (machines|contexts) and helps the user in resolving conflicts before composition.
- Feature Modelling Tool (prototype) can be used to build feature models for product lines and configure these to generate product line members.
- Pattern allows the reusing of existing models within a development in order to save the modelling and proving effort.
- Project Diagram displays the diagram of a Rodin project.
- MBT plugin can be used to generate test sequences covering the events of an Event-B model.
- Transformation patterns allow writing and running transformation scripts in EOL over Event-B models.
Rodin Plug-in Tutorials
- UML-B Tutorial
- Requirements Tutorial,
- Flash Animation Tutorial with animB and Adobe CS3.
- Modularisation Tutorial